Thursday, February 2, 2012

" READ DIS !! How Ur Mother Great To U " ( ღقصة وعبرةღ )

From Shared To Shared

My mother had one eye .... Have hated for that .... Were causing me embarrassment
She worked as a cook at the school where I learn to spend on the family
One day ... In primary school came to check on my level
I felt very embarrassed actually ... How do you do this to me?
Ignored, and threw a glance full of hatred ....
...... The next day a student said to me ..... Mother with one eye .... Oowoh
And then I wished to bury myself and disappear from my life
The next day, and encountered:
You have made me a laughingstock, why do not you die?
But did not answer
I was hesitant as I did not think my words because I was very angry
Did not matter, because her feelings
I wanted to leave the area
I studied hard and got a scholarship to study in Singapore
And actually ... I went ... And studied .... And then got married ..... I bought a house .... And gave birth to boys .... I was happy and comfortable in my life
On the day of days ... My mother came to visit me and have not for years saw me did not see her grandchildren never
My mother stood at the door and my children began to laugh at them.
I cried out: How dare you come to and frightened my children
Get out immediately
Replied quietly: (sorry ... wrong address on the show ..) and disappeared
One day I received a letter from the school invited me to family reunification
Lied to my wife and told her I would go on a business trip
After the meeting I went to the old house that we live in, curious only!!
Neighbors told me that my mother died
Did not even shed a tear
They handed me a letter from my mother
My beloved son for as long as I thought of you.
Sorry for coming to Singapore and scared your children
I was very happy when I heard that you will come to a meeting
Because i can not get out of bed to see you
Sorry for the embarrassment I have caused you many times in your life
Did you know ... You have an accident when you were young has lost the eye
Like any mother I could not let you grow into one ....
So I gave you my eyes from the eye ....


I was happy and very proud because my son can see the world with my own eyes...

Owh My Mom,  watever u r, however u r, n whenever u r, I'll Always Love ♥♥  U ....

No comments: