Saturday, November 5, 2011

Greeting n Greeting Bot me ^^

Hi pals, dis ma greeting for U all :), welcom to ma blog n_____n. I wanna Intro ma self, I'm a Moslem, my name is vicky, all of people called me like that since I was a child^^, n Chan is calls that I got when I was in da junior high scul, this call means da call go round dear n familiar sign of ma buddies n ma family. I love share, coz i got many changes der, i got lesson n much history, so dis will give us more information bot experience. "SHARING IS CARING", det's ma motto, I need to share, so i gotta share n I wanna share wat I hav watever, wenever, werever n however altought a little :D, I love story telling, so Just makes it simple then take it easy, anythin' prob we hav got is a lesson n I believe, I'm Never Alone, coz ALLAH always der with me :))

7 comments:

Shouyu said...

Sip, do your best sist.. I respect.. n_o
May Allah give you ease and fluency in your daily activities...
آمين ياربّ العالمين

Phyq Chan said...

huahhh lotsa brada, aameen ya rabb,, antum kamaa du'aukum ya akhi ^^

Anonymous said...

phyq,,,congrats for ur amazing blog,, keep writing for dakwah ok ;)..

Phyq Chan said...

ma dear thx a lot, i'm so happy t0 hear det^^, hu'um dear, hope we can share together yah :))

Nazeeh said...

huahh... siipp..
great blog..
i'll vsit this site. another time in da future..eheheheheh


ana dah follow..

skrang gantian. hehehe.......
klik link yang ada di sebelah kiri atas blog saya..
hehehe..

http://www.sangpelantunmimpi.wordpress.com

oke....

Phyq Chan said...

^^ hhe okay". sippp thx a lot n___0,, ok i'll visit urs ^^

aa agung said...

a like this./.